Jampro Antennas designs and manufacturers a comprehensive range of UHF Constant Impedance combiners. These support ATSC 3.0, DVB-T/T2, and ISDB-T. The product aims at the UHF 470-860 MHz band.
Our products include:
- The UHF Waveguide Filter Combiner supports UHF Bands IV & V with power levels up to 120 kW per channel. The rugged high-quality design, Low insertion loss and high isolation provide the ideal product.
- The UHF Mask Filter & Combiner 10kW supports the UHF 470-860 MHz band. This is up to an average of 10 kW per channel. Higher powers are also available with cooling. It also includes a rugged design and has a UHF Constant Impedance combiner (Balanced) with integrated DTV Mask Filtering.
- Our UHF Mask Filter Combiner 5KW provides a UHF Constant Impedance combiner for use with ATSC 3.0, DVB-T/T2 and ISDB-T. Moreover, it provides outstanding performance in a very compact design. This is especially for bandpass and channel combining applications as well as providing mask filtering.
- The DTV Mask Filter Combiner is a Constant Impedance device. Furthermore, the design supports ATSC 3.0, DVB-T/T2, ISDB-T, DTV Mask Filter/Combiner module. It provides outstanding performance in the compact design.
- Our UHF Filter Mask Combiners provide a Constant Impedance NTSC, PAL, DVB-T/T2, ISDB-T, DTV Mask Filter/Combining Module. These combiners focus on where installation space is at a premium.
Finally, please review the links on this page or via Combiners/Filters dropdown menu. If you have questions about a Constant Impedance Combiner purchase, do please call Jampro. We are here to help! Alternatively, outside of business hours or during national holidays please leave a message via our contact us page. We will also respond to you as rapidly as possible.