Jampro Antennas offers an extensive range of Rigid Transmission Line and Rigid Line Components. Same-day shipping is available. Also, you may purchase products separately or include them with an existing antenna system order.
Rigid Transmission Line Catalog include the following:
- 7/8″, 1-5/8″ 3-1/8″ 4-1/6″ and 6-1/8″ sizes supported.
- 10ft / 20ft line sections.
- 45/90 degree elbows (flanged/unflanged).
- Tee assemblies.
- Gas barriers.
- Anchor insulator connectors.
- Anchor insulator connector – Expansion.
- Field flange soft solder and also clamp versions.
- Unpressurised coupling (also with/without inner connector)
- Cover plates.
- Fixed flanges.
- Swivel flanges.
- Also, provide multiple reducers for all connector sizes.
- Wall anchor plates.
- Indoor horizontal hangers.
- Fixed hangers.
- Lateral braces.
- Spring hangers.
- 4 port patch panels.
- Hardware sets.
- Silicone O-Rings.
RCTK Connectors can be used with heliax transmission lines.
You can pressurize the antenna via the inner conductor using Jampro RCTK Connectors. Call us for more details.
- 7/8” connector for 1/2” foam transmission line.
- 7/8” connector for 7/8” foam transmission line.
- 1-5/8” connector for 1–1/4” foam transmission line.
- 1-5/8” connector for 1–5/8” foam transmission line.
If you cannot locate the item, you are looking for. Please give us a call.
Ordering Rigid Transmission Line and Rigid Line Components
To place an order, please firstly download the catalog. It’s available in a *.PDF format. Also, please click here to download the Adobe Acrobat PDF reader. Please also make a note of the relevant part numbers. As a result, we will locate and ship the parts quickly.
Furthermore, we will aim to ship the same day to ensure the shipment gets to you promptly. However, do let us know if you have problems that have forced you off-air. We will also do what we can to expedite the shipment. Above all, we aim to minimize your downtime and the resultant costs.
Finally, should you also require additional assistance, please call us? However, please leave a message via our Contact Us page outside of business hours. We will respond to you as soon as possible.