The Jampro 35 kW FM Bandpass Filter (RCBC-X3X-FM) is now available. Moreover, the Iris Coupled Combline Band Pass Filters design is for superior performance. In addition, these are for medium/high power transmitter systems in a modular configuration. Also, filter designs with two, three, four, or five sections are assembled, tested, and shipped from stock.
In addition, we can provide almost any value of rejection bandwidth. It requires proper selection of the number of sections and coupling iris dimensions. Moreover, 24” high-Q aluminum cavities minimize passband insertion loss. Also, invar tuning rods mounted on copper center conductors provide temperature stability.
35 KW FM Bandpass Filter Specifications (RCBC-X3X-FM)
- Type 2, 3, 4, 5 Section.
- Frequency: 88 to 108 MHz.
- Power: 25 kW (35 kW with heat sinks).
- VSWR: 1.08:1 Max ± 150 kHz.
- Insertion Loss: 0.24 dB Max ± 200 kHz (0.05 dB Typical).
- 2-Section 30 dB ± 4.0 MHz.
- 3-Section 30 dB ± 1.6 MHz.
- 4-Section 30 dB ± 0.9 MHz.
- 5-Section 30 dB ± 0.7 MHz.
Finally, for more information and pricing, please call the Jampro sales team. Alternatively, please leave a message via the Contact us page. We will get back to you as soon as possible.