The JAMPRO 500W FM Bandpass Filter (RCBC-XTX-FM) Low Power
In addition, two, three, or four-section filters are also available to meet the required rejection specifications. Also, a wide pass-band bandwidth ensures no signal degradation occurs. The filter supports an input power level of up to 500 Watts.
Either type “N,” 7-16 DIN, or 7/8″ EIA connectors are available as the applications require.
500W FM Bandpass Filter Specification (RCBC-XTX-FM)
- Type: 2, 3, 4 Section Combine.
- Frequency: 88 to 108 MHz.
- Power: 500 watts Max.
- VSWR: 1.12:1 Max ± 150 kHz.
- 2-Section 30 dB ± 4.0 MHz.
- 3-Section 30 dB ± 1.6 MHz.
- 4-Section 30 dB ± 1.0 MHz.
Finally, for more information and pricing, please call the Jampro team. Alternatively, please visit the Contact us page and leave a message. We will also get back to you as soon as possible.