The Jampro JADP Cavity Backed Broadband Antenna utilizes a wide-band element to excite a cavity resonator. This feature provides maximum beam control. As a result, the antenna is far superior to standard flat panel designs. Moreover, this antenna has low VSWR, uniform pattern, and axial ratio across a wide band of frequencies.
Moreover, the feed system includes dry air pressurized power dividers, feed baluns, and flexible copper coax cables. The balun and dipole feed enclose into a radome to withstand the world’s harshest weather environments.
Features of Cavity Backed Broadband Antenna
- Excellent for multi or single-station use.
- VHF Bands I, II, III (FM) 87.5-108 MHz.
- Rugged mechanical construction.
- Both single and dual feed systems are available.
- Excellent axial ratio control design.
- The antenna includes marine brass, stainless steel & copper for long life.
- HD Radio compatible.
- It also provides an Omni-Directional pattern.
- A dual-input HD field upgrade is available.
- HD ready for low level, high level, or mid-level combining.
Finally, for more information, please call the Jampro team. Alternatively, if outside of regular working hours or on a national holiday, please go to the Contact us page and leave a message. We will respond to you as soon as possible.