The Jampro JHD-HV4 antenna is a Horizontal Half Wave Dual Dipole Band III Flat Panel Antenna. It also includes a rugged galvanized steel construction that ensures many years of dependable performance. This is for the harshest of environments. Optional Protective radomes will also protect against heavy ice buildup.
Moreover, the JHD antenna has excellent bandwidth. This is with a typical VSWR of <1.05:1 on the carrier, and <1.1:1 across the channel. This is ideal for broadband/multi-channel operations. The use of various standards and directional patterns will also allow us to customize your coverage requirements.
Horizontal Half Wave Dual Dipole Band III Flat Panel Features
- Designed for high band VHF (Ch 7-13) Band III (174-230 MHz).
- Typical VSWR 1.05:1 or better.
- Omni-directional or custom directional coverage patterns also available.
- Rugged construction.
- Manufactured using Hot Dipped Galvanized Steel.
- Construction Stainless steel Dipole.
- Pressurized Feed System and Radomes are also available.
- Custom Mounting Brackets Available for Easy Installation.
- Single Panel Gain 11.0 dB.
Finally, for more information and pricing, please call the Jampro team. Alternatively, please leave a message via the Contact us page. We will get back to you as soon as possible.