The Jampro JFVD is a Dual Vertical Dipole Panel Antenna. Also, each panel consists of balun-fed dual dipoles featuring high gain and low downward radiation.
Moreover, the JFVD includes a lightweight design, rugged galvanized steel, non-corrosive stainless steel, and copper construction. It assures years of dependable performance, even in
Also, this antenna has proven excellent bandwidth and pattern stability. The flexible dipole spacing allows for custom directional patterns that will fit any of your coverage requirements.
Features of Dual Vertical Dipole Panel Antenna
- Vertically polarized.
- Available for FM Band II (87.5-108 MHz).
- Single panel gains of 8 dB.
- Broadband design.
- Omni-directional or custom directional patterns are available.
- Non-corrosive stainless steel, hot-dipped galvanized steel, and copper construction
- A pressurized feed system for dipole Radomes is available.
- Also, custom mounting brackets are available.
Finally, please call the Jampro team for any assistance you might need.
Please visit our Contact us page outside regular business hours and on national holidays. Please leave a message, and we will respond to you as soon as possible.