The JAMPRO JHD-LV2 provides an HPOL Dual Dipole Band I Panel Antenna. It has a half-wave, dual horizontal polarized dipole with a flat panel antenna system. Rugged galvanized steel construction ensures many years of dependable performance. It will survive in the harshest environments. Protective lightweight radomes are optional to protect against heavy ice buildup.
The JHD antenna has excellent bandwidth proven many times. It has a typical VSWR of <1.05:1 on the carrier and <1.1:1 across the channel. Many standard and custom directional patterns are available to fit your coverage requirements.
HPOL Dual Dipole Band I Panel Features:
- Designed For Low Band VHF
- (Ch 2-6) Band I (54-88 MHz)
- Typical VSWR <1.05:1 or better
- Omni-Directional or Custom Directional Patterns
- Rugged Hot-Dipped Galvanized Steel Construction
- Pressurized Feed System
- Fiberglass Radomes Available
- Custom Mounting Brackets Available
- for Easy Installation
- Single Panel gain 8 dB
Finally, for more information and pricing, please call the Jampro team. Alternatively, please visit the Contact us page to leave a message. We will get back to you as soon as possible.