The Jampro JSL-V Band III VHF Slot Antenna delivers performance. The detail in manufacturing and tuning for your pattern ensures premium performance. Additionally, pressurized feed lines protect them from the from the harshest of environments. The sealed radome also protects the antenna against the weather.
Moreover, the conservative antenna design supports a power rating increased. The use of a waveguide power dividing feed system doubles the power rating of the antennas. Additionally, the JSL-V slot antenna uses marine brass, copper, aluminum and virgin Teflon in construction. It is the finest antenna of its type.
- VHF Band III (174-230 MHz).
- Excellent VSWR.
- Horizontal, elliptical or circular polarization options available.
- Standard azimuth & custom coverage patterns can be provided.
- Partial radome for low wind loading & full radomes is also available.
- Also, ideal for digital and analog broadcasts.
Typical Band III VHF Slot Antenna Specifications
- Polarization: HPOL/CPOL/EPOL.
- VSWR: 1.1:1 or better across the channel.
- Power Rating: 1 kW to 90 kW.
- Impedance 50 or 75 ohm.
Finally, for more information and pricing, please call the Jampro team. Alternatively, leave a message via the Contact Us page. We will get back to you as soon as possible.